Genius Hour Project

First of all, for those who might not know. What is Genius Hour?

Genius Hour is a time where each of us can come up with an idea that could have an impact on the world. We do research on that topic and when we are done, we present it to the class so that others can also learn about your topic.

What topic did I choose?

After thinking about for a while, I realized that my topic wasn’t the best. It was about if magic was real or not. Of course everyone knows that magic isn’t real, but I didn’t have much time left and there were a lot of things I had questions about.

one of the slide from my presentation

I ended by confirming that magic isn’t real and that it is just illusions which we all know. I also realized that my project won’t really impact the world because:   1.) it’s not a subject most people would be interested in.   2.) it’ not really so impressive.

I’m sure that i’ll do a better job on the next Genius Hour because my project will be about re branding Africa. I am African and to me, the reputation of my country and continent is very important and it would be nice that people would’t ask you if you go to school on an elephant or a giraffe. (yes I have been asked that seriously)

you can check out my presentation here (mostly pictures)

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jb82KwgIrA9oy1Md3xc6kJPsK8NP1N9R4uHLz-7i1AQ/edit#slide=id.g270ccfd80c_0_277

0 comments